Tuesday, 6 March 2012

Expiration




How soon after a book is published is it safe to kill off the author? I feel ready to move on. Sweet Little Lies has been spotted around town, people are being very nice about it and I am almost done. I can promote the book more I suppose, but having recently dipped my toe in the Kindle marketplace and found myself bombarded by strange tweets and emails from people I have never met before asking me to buy a book I do not want, I looked at the lights and was blinded. If you've read Sweet Little Lies I hope you LOVED it. If you haven't I hope you buy it. There. Will that do?

I have had a lot of fun whilst being Alison Bond. I will have many people to remember.

And I'll let you in on a little secret. It's the name I will continue to use for my adventures in screenwriting. So I have my married name, my pen name, my maiden name and my secret Kindle name. It's enough to drive a girl to drink.

No comments: