Friday, 4 July 2008

links

Does anyone know how to incorporate a link into the body of your post? Do you just type it? Like this?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/6-MT-Swim-Spa-Hot-Tub-Swimming-Pool-Swimspa_W0QQitemZ120278221521QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item120278221521&_trkparms=72%3A12%7C39%3A1%7C65%3A12&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

Or not.

Jennifer Weiner's blog is peppered with just enough fascinating links to occupy my morning coffee break. Reading her pick of the New York Times, or Bookseller or Television Without PIty is my favourite way to get the day going. I could do that. If only I could work out the link thing...

-

I worked it out all by myself! There's a little, um, clickable thingy up there next to the bold and italic clickable thingies.

no, wait, that doesn't seem to be it....hey, shouldn't I be writing a book or something???

-

At last! Cracked it. Wow, am genius, I should get a job in IT.

No comments: